Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003 – henceforward the “Data Protection Code” – aims to guarantee that the treatment of personal data is carried out with respect for all rights, fundamental freedoms and the dignity of the parties involved, with special emphasis on personal privacy and protecting personal information.
To conform with this, AnFed Agri Srl (henceforward called “AnFed”) provides you with the following information set out in and required by Personal Data Protection Code.
Owner and the party responsible for the treatment of personal data
The owner and the party responsible for the treatment of personal data is the AnFed company, with operative office in Lumellogno (Novara), Italia, Via San Rocco 17, in the person of the legal representative. The person in charge of data treatment is Ms Patrizia Andreini in Pavesi. Her e-mail address is email@example.com. AnFed will treat your data in line with all laws and regulations currently in force, observing the principles of honesty, transparency and the protection of your rights, with special reference to the right to privacy.
Type of data treated
IT systems and software processes used for the functioning of this site will acquire some personal data from the computer user. Its transmission follows the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not acquired in order to identify the user, but it could by its nature be processed and associated with data held by third parties, allowing the owner of the connection being used to navigate the Internet to be identified. This data includes, for example, the IP address associated with the computer being used, the addresses in URI of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, numerical code indicating the state of the request provided by the server (completed, error etc) and other parameters regarding the OS and IT environment in use. This data, which is also associated with our registration account in the Google Analytics statistical system, are used with the sole purpose of compiling statistics on website use and to verify correct functioning. The data can also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of malicious IT activities that have an adverse effect on the web site.
Data provided voluntarily
Voluntary transmission of email messages and booking requests will involve giving AnFed your name, e-mail address and telephone number, as well as information about the requested booking.
Purpose of treatment of personal data
According to article 13 of the Personal data Treatment Code Personal data you provide to AnFed through information requests and/or transmission of advertising material and/or booking requests, or otherwise acquired by AnFed, can be subject to treatment for purposes connected to activities carried out by AnFed, especially to respond to requests for information and/or advertising material and/or the establishment and management of the contractual relationship with AnFed. In this case, communicating personal information will be optional, but necessary to achieve the following objectives:
- To improve services and products offered by AnFed and to inform you of new services and products offered by AnFed or other companies with which AnFed has made commercial agreements.
- To allow AnFed to respond more effectively to your needs and to optimise its product offer and provision of other services (for example, requesting that you grade your degree of satisfaction with the quality of services offered through personal and telephone interviews, questionnaires etc.); Marketing purposes, such as developing market surveys and research carried out through personal or telephone interviews, questionnaires etc. Carrying out public relations activities. Providing further personal data that may be requested by AnFed for the purposes outlined above is optional. Any missing information may, in relation to the relationship between the data and the requested services, adversely affect optimal performance by AnFed.
- For purposes involving the obligations deriving from national or EU legal and/or regulatory requirements, or provisions enacted by authorities with total competence within the meaning of the law (anti-recycling legislation, for example) and supervisory authorities. Providing personal data is obligatory and your consent is not needed to permit its treatment for these purposes.
Method of personal data treatment
Treatment of your personal data will be mainly carried out using automated and computerised means, always respecting the relevant privacy and security rules, and following procedures designed for their protection. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss and its illicit or incorrect use.
Location of treatment of personal data
Your data will be treated at the AnFed premises indicated in the previous paragraph, exclusively by the personnel authorised to carry out this treatment, or by staff carrying out occasional maintenance.
Communication and distribution of personal data
In the context of the communication of personal data, some or all the personal data can, for the purposes outlined above, be communicated to:
- Outside parties with functions connected to and instrumental in the performance of services and/or carrying out AnFed activities (like, for example, management of the IT system), especially processing booking requests and carrying out services and performance deriving from the contract.
- With your agreement, to companies that have signed commercial agreements with AnFed, specialising in promotional activities, marketing, commercial information, product offer or gathering information regarding the quality of services carried out, to carry out these activities.
- Public bodies and authorities, when completing specific obligations described by the laws, regulatory instruments or EU regulations, as well as to fulfil obligations deriving from the contract. In particular, where requested or ordered by the relevant laws and/or regulations, also in foreign countries, personal data can be communicated to the relevant supervisory authorities, financial authorities and other authorities in the context of their respective spheres of influence.
A list of these parties is available from the AnFed offices.
Article 7 of the Personal Data Treatment Code grants you the following rights:
- You can obtain from AnFed confirmation of the existence of your personal data and ask that they be made available in an intelligible form. You can also ask to be informed of the origin of the personal data, purposes and processing methods, as well as the identity of the person in charge of data treatment and other staff involved, and the parties and/or the categories of parties to whom your personal data can be communicated.
- You can require the cancellation or blocking of personal data illicitly obtained, or require that this data be rendered anonymous. You can demand the updating, correction or, if in your interests, the integration of personal data and a certificate stating that these operations have been brought to the notice of those to whom the data have been communicated. You may also oppose processing for valid reasons.
The rights under article 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code can be exercised by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.